1. What do you write, and how did you come up with this name?
Salem. If you’ve ever watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch you’ll understand.
2. Are you from any crews?
T17 & HD
3. How long have you been writing?
I’ve been painting for 8 years now.
4. What country are you from?
I’m originally from Germany but I’ve moved somewhere else now.
5. Do you remember how you got started?
I can’t remember exactly what drew me to graffiti. A lot of the local writers in my area inspired me.
I had a friend at school who I still paint with. I learned a lot from him when growing up.
6. What makes you keep going?
My mates help make it fun!
7. Describe your style in one word.
8. Pieces, Throw Ups or Tags?
For me, it would be pieces. Nothing better than painting a piece on a nice sunny day with everyone!
9. Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus or Rihanna?
Cara Delevingne wins every time.
10. What are you trying to gain from doing Graffiti?
Nothing, I just enjoy painting. It’s just a hobby to me.
I think some people take graffiti way too seriously but we all do it for different reasons.
11. Are you in it for the fame?
12. Do you consider Graffiti – Art or Vandalism?
Graffiti is graffiti. To me, it’s an art form, for others it isn’t. Some people don’t want to see graffiti and some people do.
I went to a show in Berlin once and saw a painting of two dead birds bleeding on each other sell for a lot of money.
Some people want to hang that painting in their house and some people don’t. It’s all just a matter of opinion.
13. Who is your favorite writer of all time?
There are too many to choose from. Maybe Smash137 or Rime.
14. Favorite crew of all time?
TPG or RT.
15. Who comes first, hoes or bros?
Bros. It can be easy to forget that though!
16. Tell us a crazy story.
We once had to block a security guard in his own yard. He was spitting at me through the broken fence and threatening to rape me.
He then started to try and take photos on a phone that didn’t even have a camera on it to scare us away.
After a short while, he went back and lined the panels. Since then he’s nailed gollywogs all around the yard with signs saying ‘Death To Graffiters’.
17. Favorite paint brand?
Loop or MTN 94
18. What country would you like to paint in that you haven’t already and why?
Australia. Everyone I know who has been there has said it’s amazing.
Everyone over there seems to be amazing at graffiti it’s annoying.
I’ve been traveling with a few of them and they have all made me want to give up graffiti.
19. What is your favorite part of being a Graffiti writer?
I’ve met some inspiring people through graffiti and traveled to some amazing places.
I never really expected anything like to happen.
20. What do you hate about Graff?
Probably all the bitching and pointless beef. There are some right little drama queens in graffiti.
I don’t care if you only paint metro or only paint legal walls. Just do what you enjoy and let everyone else do what they enjoy!
21. Any advice for new writers?
Keep it simple.
22. Any last words or shout outs?
Shout out all the angry wall writers I’ve met who lose their mind when their legal wall gets taken out.
Nothing lasts forever and neither will you.
Nah but seriously shout out to all my crews and everyone that helped me along the way!