- What do you write, and how did you come up with this name?
I write RUNE. I chose this name because it is easy to remember and easy to explore different font styles.
- Are you from any crews?
Yes, my crew is HSK (Horny Street Kru). I started this crew in 2005.
- How long have you been writing?
I started writing at the end of 2004.
- What country are you from?
I’m from Indonesia. My city is Yogyakarta in the Central Java province.
- Do you remember how you got started?
Initially I saw an article with a picture about Graffiti in Berlin. It made me interested and I started writing.
- What makes you keep going?
I love Graffiti. It has become my passion. I’m happy being a writer and I try to consistently write.
- Describe your style in one word.
- Pieces, Throw Ups or Tags?
- Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus or Rihanna?
- What are you trying to gain from doing Graffiti?
Friends and connections.
- Are you in it for the fame or the fame?
Fame is not my primary goal.
- Do you consider Graffiti – Art or Vandalism?
Both. In the beginning I started as a Graffiti vandal and I am still interested in vandalism. For now I am exploring the art side of it, pieces and murals.
- Who is your favorite writer of all time?
SOFLES from Australia.
- Favorite crew of all time?
MSK and SDK.
- Who comes first, hoes or bros?
My wife first then my bros.
- North Korea or Syria?
I can’t choose neither.
- What is your favorite part of being a Graffiti writer?
Getting appreciation for the Graffiti work I’ve done so far and that it can inspire others.
- What do you hate about Graff?
- Any advice for new writers?